Over the years I have had several businesses. It seems I can't get away from seeing if a certain herb or essential oil can help a fellow human and that's usually how it starts. So now, I am in Arizona, I was asked again if I would be interested in starting another herbal biz!! So we now have Herbs 4 Health!! Numerous herbal blends....single essential oils...essential oil blends....supplements....tinctures all to help the body to heal itself.
The information in these blogs is not meant in any way shape or form to plagiarize, for I have never said this is all MY work. It is a compilation of reputable informative websites, my 'go to' books I have always depended upon & my own knowledge. I gather & put together information to help people learn & this way they can come back here to help remind themselves of said information instead of 'where oh where did I find that on the world wide web'. Seems to me it's just better & easier.
DISCLAIMER: This information does not diagnose, treat or heal any type illness or disease.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
10 Reasons Why You Should Try Essential Oils.....
2. Essential oils can act on both your mind and your body. Their aromas can be stimulating both psychologically and physically, as well as calming and sedating. Inhaling aromas is extremely powerful. Aromatic stimuli of your limbic system cause the release of neurotransmitters, including pain-reducing encephalin, pleasure-producing endorphins, relaxing serotonin, and stimulating noradrenaline.
3. Essential oils are some of the most powerful known antioxidants. (Determined by an ORAC developed by Tuft University).
4. Essential oils are capable of penetrating your cell membranes since they are lipid-soluble. According to Jean V. MD, essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes, and are then metabolized like other nutrients. An anti-biotic cannot penetrate your cell’s wall.
5. Essential oils detoxify your cells and your blood.
6. Essential purify the air by eliminating odors from cooking, animals, mold, bacteria and other sources.
7. Essential oils are small enough to penetrate every tissue in your skin.
8. According to researchers at Vienna University, essential oils stimulate blood flow, which increases your nutrient and oxygen delivery.
9. Essential oils can be administered in two ways, either topically or through aromatherapy and therapeutic grade essential oils can be ingested in certain instances. When applied topically and inhaled, essential oils are absorbed immediately into your blood stream. Oils used aromatically don’t have to go through your digestive system, so they work immediately in your body.
10. The essential oils’ versatility makes them fairly inexpensive to use. One bottle goes a long way and can be used for many different ailments. For example, lavender oil helps with relaxation, sleep, bug bites, eczema and burns.