Welcome to my blog!!! I have been an herbalist & an aromatherapist for over 20 years!! My blog is over 10 years old & there are over 100 informative blogs here. Not only do I have hopes of teaching the masses, I too, have learned a lot during my research on different topics! There's always new & updated information in the herbal & essential oil worlds. There are blogs on herbs, essential oils, nutrition, supplements, different modalities of healing and just a little bit of everything!! Maybe in reading my blogs, just one person will come away with a bit of knowledge that they might be able to help themselves or another human being, I would consider that to be a great blessing.....

Over the years I have had several businesses. It seems I can't get away from seeing if a certain herb or essential oil can help a fellow human and that's usually how it starts. I am now in Arizona and I was asked again if I would be interested in starting another herbal business!! We now have Herbs 4 Health!! Providing numerous herbs....herbal blends....single essential oils...essential oil blends....minerals....tinctures all to help the body to heal itself.

The information in these blogs is not meant in any way shape or form to plagiarize, for I have never said this is all MY work. It is a compilation of reputable informative websites, my 'go to' books I have always depended upon & my own knowledge. I gather & put together information to help people learn & this way they can come back here to help remind themselves of said information instead of 'where oh where did I find that on the world wide web'. Seems to me it's just better & easier.

DISCLAIMER: All the information in these blogs do not diagnose, treat or heal any type illness or disease.

























Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Healing Herbs Webinar



Recently I listened to a highly informative herbal healing webinar. I, of course, took notes and am sharing the highlights of a couple of the webinars. Mostly these 2 had to do with the immune system, healing herbs, cancer and such. I found it fascinating!!

IMMUNE SYSTEM:
*Astragalus (found at Herbs 4 Health in tincture form!) works best when taken over time, consistently. It's a broad spectrum immuno activating herb. There's data that it rebuilds bone marrow. Long term, it can balance the glandular system.
*A polysaccharide is a sugar that helps build the immue system. The symptoms of a virus, etc. is how the body gets rid of illness!!
*An immunomodulator helps balance the immune system weather one has a low one or an over active one, such as those with auto immune disorder and it also addresses inflammatory issues. 1 in 5 have an autoimmune disorder...it's out of balance.
*Mushrooms!!! Awesome immune system builders. Reishi, Shitake, Mitake, Cordyceps & Chaga to name a few. Teas, soups, salads. Protects the systems and organs same as astragalus.
*Known causes: toxic environment, water, food, heavy metals, stress. Which is why detoxing is so very important!!
* Inflammation is a healing response from the body

MICROBIOME:
*Contained in the gut
*Programs our immune system.
*Helps to maintain the gut/wall lining
*100-400 different species of bacteria in our gut
*80% of our immune function is in our microbiome
*MRSA is a result of overuse of antibiotics
*Excessive hygiene in our society
*Antibiotics, weather it's pharmacology or food, ruin the microbiome environment
*Fermented veggies can re-organize the microbiome
*Probiotics
*Prebiotics: garlic, onions, leeks, dandelion, burdock, chicory
*Lack of bacteria affects the microbiome

BRAIN HEALTH:
*There are herbs to help our brains & neurological cognitive functions
*Gotu Kola....a clean source! Heals connective tissue, enhances memory, clarity of thinking & more
such as MS, Parkinson's, Dementia, need in high doses to help rebuild the myelin sheath
*Rosemary tea, walnuts, bacopa, ashwaganda, andographis, hyperzine, flavonoid rich foods: sage, turmeric, ginger
*NO pharmaceuticals are working on dementia

CANCER FACTS:
*Imbalance of cells, what they do, how they act causing tumors
*Causes: toxins, dysfunction of immune system, environment, genetics, stress, foods & more
*Inflammation is a healing response from the body
*Parasites or worms can be major cause of cancer
*Helpful alternative approaches: Ginger, turmeric (likes to stay in the gut), noni, coconut, juice from choke cherries..pits contain B17 (laetril), apricot kernel...B17, soursop or graviola...fresh is best, astragalus, CBD with THC, medicinal mushrooms including chaga



No comments:

Post a Comment