Welcome to my blog!!! I have been an herbalist & an aromatherapist for over 20 years!! My blog is over 10 years old & there are over 100 informative blogs here. Not only do I have hopes of teaching the masses, I too, have learned a lot during my research on different topics! There's always new & updated information in the herbal & essential oil worlds. There are blogs on herbs, essential oils, nutrition, supplements, different modalities of healing and just a little bit of everything!! Maybe in reading my blogs, just one person will come away with a bit of knowledge that they might be able to help themselves or another human being, I would consider that to be a great blessing.....

Over the years I have had several businesses. It seems I can't get away from seeing if a certain herb or essential oil can help a fellow human and that's usually how it starts. I am now in Arizona and I was asked again if I would be interested in starting another herbal business!! We now have Herbs 4 Health!! Providing numerous herbs....herbal blends....single essential oils...essential oil blends....minerals....tinctures all to help the body to heal itself.

The information in these blogs is not meant in any way shape or form to plagiarize, for I have never said this is all MY work. It is a compilation of reputable informative websites, my 'go to' books I have always depended upon & my own knowledge. I gather & put together information to help people learn & this way they can come back here to help remind themselves of said information instead of 'where oh where did I find that on the world wide web'. Seems to me it's just better & easier.

DISCLAIMER: All the information in these blogs do not diagnose, treat or heal any type illness or disease.

























Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Lymphatic System (Pt. 1)




Since this system is vast & complex, there are many signs and/or symptoms to possible lymphatic system disorders. Being self aware & conscious of this, doing preventative things & incorporating many types of treatments in our daily lives, to help activate it and to help detoxify it, knowing there are natural treatments to help keep this system running at it's greatest potential!!
 
In this first part I include lots of signs & symptoms of a backed up, sluggish or infected lymphatic system. In part 2 is a more detailed explanation of the whole system & how to get it back on track. It's a vital system to staying healthy!!!

Signs your lymphatic system is backed up: Headaches. Brain fog. Swollen lymph nodes or tonsils. Lack of energy. Recurrent sore throats. Mucous in the morning. Mucous drainage, especially after dairy or flour. Fluid back up in the ear, especially in children. Ear popping and ear ringing. Reduced ability to fight infections (frequent colds or flu). Constipation or sluggish bowel function. Unable to lose weight (toxins play a part in holding onto weight). Soreness or stiffness in the morning. Bloating, swelling or heaviness in extremities. Arm or hands fall asleep while sleeping. Pain, pressure or stiffness along your spine & shoulders. Sore breasts or breast swelling with your menstrual cycle. Itchy skin. Acne, dry skin & other skin issues.

Signs of a sluggish lymphatic system: More extreme allergies. Heightened food sensitivities. Frequent bacterial & viral infections. Joint pain. Headaches & migraines. Menstrual cramps. Arthritis. Fibrocystic breasts or breast tenderness. Sinusitis. Loss of appetite & GI issues. Muscle cramps. Swelling of tissues. Fatigue. Mental fuzziness. Mood swings. Depression. Parasites. Skin breakouts & acne. Cellulite.
 
Symptoms of infected lymph nodes or a group of them includes: Hard lymph nodes. Redness & tenderness of skin over the lymph nodes. Swollen lymph nodes that become larger than 0.5 to 1 CM depending on the location. Lymph nodes that cause pain and tenderness when touched. Lymph nodes filled with pus (called an abscess) that may feel rubbery.

1 comment: